Sunday, December 31, 2006

Shaffer's family planning funeral

Shaffer's family planning funeral

The parents and relatives of a Mont Alto soldier who died this week from injuries sustained during combat in Iraq last month expect to return home this weekend to finish planning the soldier's funeral arrangements.
Sgt. Edward W. Shaffer, 24, died Wednesday at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, six weeks after being severely burned by an explosion

Sgt. Edward W. Shaffer- both hands, foot- deceased

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone please help me? I am trying to find out where he is buried to pay my respects to him. He was my best friend through basic training and I feel I owe it to him. I cannot seem to find any information on where he is buried and would appreciate any information on this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home